Price : RM 145 inc GST
Capacity : 22 Liters ( Equals to about 50 units of ten inch balloons )
Dimension : Height 45 cm , Diameter 30 cm
Weight : 6 Kg
Orders & Enquiries : Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 012-3118228 ( We are also available on Whatsapp )
Before using the portable helium gas tank, please familiarize yourself with the following warnings.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not place nozzle in mouth or nose for any reason. Doing so can damage lungs and other body parts, which can result in serious personal injury or death. The cylinder contains compressed helium under pressure.
- Do not inhale helium. Use only in a well ventilated area. Never use in closed spaces. Helium reduces and can eliminate oxygen available for breathing. Inhaling helium can result in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not refill with any material. This is a non-refillable cylinder. This could result in violent bursting of the cylinder resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not store in damp areas. This can cause the cylinder to rust. Rusting of the cylinder can result in a violent bursting of the cylinder resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Never expose the cylinder to direct heat or fire. Exposure to those conditions could result in the operation of the pressure relief device, which will result in a sudden discharge of pressure from the cylinder, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not mistreat the tank by dropping on sharp or pointed surfaces. This could puncture the tank causing a sudden release of the contents resulting in serious injury or death.
- For more information on helium gas, refer to the Helium Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF).