Credit | Julia Novik
Outfit of the day ideas with flowy striped pants.
I just found myself having a vintage pants cut in a flowy construction from my mom’s boutique – that’s what I call her wardrobe because trendy things keep popping up from the past. And the pants has vertical stripe prints that are colored in the sweetest shade of blue. I decided to take a roam on Lookbook to see what stripe pants style bloggers are currently sporting and how they wear them. The trouser styles most prevalent are culottes and the palazzo variety, which make for the perfect bottowmear to slip into when the sun is out to get you.
I love casual chic looks and found a list of lookbookers that wear them in this particular styling. If you got flowy stripe pants lying around wasting away in the corner of your closet, then please show them love, dust them off imaginary lints, put on your style thinking cap and wear them again after you grab a few style pointers from the looks down below.
♥ | Meagan
Which striped pants style would you love to wear and which is your favorite look? Share below – I’d love to know!
“What it means to be authentic:
– to be more concerned with truth than opinions
– to be sincere and not pretend
– to be free from hypocrisy: “walk your talk”
– to know who you are and to be that person
– to not fear others seeing your vulnerabilities
– being confident to walk away from situations where you can’t be yourself
– being awake to your own feelings
– being free from others’ opinions of you
– accepting and loving yourself”
— Sue Fitzmaurice
Love this post? Share it with your friends! Follow us for more fashion inspiration:
© All images are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Here on Fashionista NOW, our one and very own Miss Reverie showcases the latest in fashion trends and its various social implications in our everyday lives. You may read more of her at REVERIE SANCTUARY.